In order to obtain access to Self Registered Access Class, the User is obliged to provide his personal details, e-mail address, telephone number and other additional details.
The Legislative Decree, 30th June 2003, no 196 concerning “the protection of persons and other subjects in relation to the use of personal information” states that anybody has right to the protection of his personal data (art. no. 1), disposing that “the treatment of personal data will be carried out in accordance with the rights, fundamental liberties and dignity of physical persons, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity (art. no.2)”.
Olsa, therefore guarantees that the personal information gathered shall be used lawfully and correctly in compliance with all legal obligations and with particular reference to the provisions set forth in article 11 of legislative decree no. 196/03, also ensuring the complete protection of the rights and confidentiality of the User.
In accordance with the provisions set forth in article 13 and with specific reference to all the information which may be described as “personal information” of your pertinence given to Olsa S.p.A. or which can be given or acquired in the future, we inform you of the following:
1. PURPOSES AND METHODS OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The User’s personal information is used for the sole purpose of offering a range of services prevalently aimed at supplying institutional information, various informational services and more specifically technical and commercial services, value added services, interactive services, pre and after-sales care. Information can also be used for purposes relating to commerce, promotions, marketing research and statistics. In particular, in order to guarantee a more efficient level of service, personal information can be used for the diffusion of information regarding products, services, company activities, exhibitions or for other commercial purposes; by completing the registration form the User gives his consent for these purposes, unless the User himself does not state otherwise by selecting the check-box on the page dedicated to the collection of personal information.
The information shall be handled also with the aid of electronic or automated means suitable in order to guarantee the safety and confidentiality of the personal information. The latter shall consist of the recording, organisation, storage, processing, consultation, modification, selection and any other operation or series of operations from amongst those indicated in point a, paragraph 1 of article 4 of legislative decree n. 196/03.
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The transfer of personal information is to be considered compulsory since it is necessary for the purpose of offering the services accessible from the Olsa Website, the only exclusion being the Public Access Class for which no personal information is requested.
3. CONSEQUENCES OF POSSIBLE REFUSAL TO REPLY/GIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Consequent to the above, the User is obliged to give his consent for the use of his personal information by selecting the check-box on the page dedicated to the collection of information. If such consent is not given, or in the event of refusal to give or allow the collection of information or your request to cancel the latter, Olsa cannot proceed with any registration and the User cannot enjoy the services of his interest.
4. ADDRESSEES OF THE COMMUNICATION AND AMBIT OF DIFFUSION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information collected can also be communicated and/or diffused to controlled and subsidiary companies, the Olsa sales network, suppliers, subcontractors, financial brokers and to companies carrying out investigations to verify client satisfaction or which supply technical/computer support to Olsa and in addition can be used for commercial references; therefore, registration also implies the User’s consent for these purposes; therefore registration will imply the user’s consent for this purpose, unless the user gives a different instuction, by the selection of the check-box on the page dedicated to the collection of information.
Besides the proprietor and the person responsible of the use of personal information (identified below in paragraph 6), also other people – who have been formally given the task by them for the same aim – can learn about the data gathered.
5. RIGHTS OF THE PARTY CONCERNED
The party concerned by the use of personal information can exercise all the rights set forth in art. 7 of legislative decree 196/03 and in particular may:
- have the information cancelled, transformed, or frozen anonymously;
- have the information updated, modified and integrated;
- oppose, either totally or in part, for legitimate reasons, the handling of your personal information;
- oppose, either totally or in part, the handling of his personal information for the sending of advertising material or direct sales, or for carrying out market research or commercial information.
6. PROPRIETOR/PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The proprietor of the use of personal information is Olsa S.p.A. with headquarters at Viale delle Industrie 14 20049 SETTALA MI – Italy. The person responsible for the use of personal information is the E-Business manager of OlsaS.p.A. (e-mail:email@example.com) whom you my contact to exercise your rights and request any information.
1. PURPOSES AND METHODS OF PERSONAL DATA HANDLING
The personal data of the person concerned collected by Olsa S.p.A. (hereinafter referred to as “Olsa”) will be handled in compliance with Italian Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30th June 2003 (hereinafter referred to as “D.Lgs 196/03”) also by computer recording in Olsa system and, in any way, with methods that ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
Olsa, therefore, assures that the personal data collected will be handled with lawfulness and fairness, in compliance with all law requirements, with particular reference to art. 11 of D.Lgs 196/03, thus guaranteeing the full protection and privacy of the person concerned. In particular, the data can be collected and handled by Olsa:
- To supply its services and/or to carry out its activities;
- To provide the person concerned with institutional information, as well as for commercial, promotional or marketing purposes (e.g. information about Olsa products, services, fairs and activities);
- To elaborate statistical and market studies and research on the basis of aggregate (and not individual) data analysis;
- To comply with law dispositions related to civil, fiscal, accounting or other kinds of rules, EU regulations or dispositions and to fulfill agreement obligations.
The personal data supplied by the person concerned will be handled by Olsa staff at Olsa offices and looked after only by the personnel of the office in charge of data handling, or by possible people appointed for occasional support or maintenance operations, people responsible or in charge of data handling, if it is provided for by law. Personal data can be communicated to:
- Olsa controlled or investee companies, Olsa sales network, firms/bodies which carry out customer satisfaction research and firms/bodies which supply Olsa with consultancy, management of activities or outsourcing services, as well as technical or computer support;
- Public or private bodies, in order to comply with law obligations.
In any case, when the data are provided, the person concerned is given an information about the specific purposes and methods of handling, about the parties or the category of parties to whom the data can be communicated and the field of spread of the data itself, about the rights under art. 7 of D.Lgs 196/03 (access, integration, update, correction, deletion for breach of law, opposition to data handling, etc.), about the identity and seat of the holder and the person in charge of data handling.
Therefore, the person concerned is invited to express his/her informed, free and explicit consent which is documented in the form established by law. If the provision of data happen in subsequent phases, the information already given to the person concerned can be integrated and possible new requests of consent can be asked to the person concerned to handle the data.
2. PERSONAL DATA PROVISION, CONSENT TO HANDLING AND POSSIBLE REFUSAL
Personal data provision shall be considered as optional. However, the possible refusal by the person concerned will not allow STILMAS to supply its services and to carry out its activities. When the obligatory, explicit and/or written consent for personal data handling is required by law, it will be asked and collected by specific information.
3. RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
The person concerned is entitled to assert the rights under art. 7 of D.Lgs 196/03 related to his/her own personal data handling, among which:
- The right to receive the confirmation of his/her own personal data existence;
- The right to obtain the data update, correction or integration, as well as the deletion, change into anonymous form or handling ban, in case of breach of law;
- The right to oppose, partially or totally, to the personal data handling for legitimate reasons;
- The right to oppose, partially or totally, to the personal data handling aimed at sending promotional material, commercial information, direct sale or carrying out market research.
4. HOLDER OF PERSONAL DATA HANDLING
The holder of the personal data handling process is Olsa S.p.A., with registered office in SETTALA MI viale delle Industrie 14 – Italy e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, to which the person concerned can address to assert his/her rights and ask for any information.